- Awards main page
- Awards Gala
- Jury Members
- Award Categories
- Rules and Regulations
- Nominate Online Now
- Master of Ceremonies
- Gala Program
- Who should attend?
- Attend the Gala
- Invited VIP Guests
- Sponsor this Event
- Support/Media Roles
- Venue & Transportation
Kazakhstan Country Partner
Award Sponsor Banking and Finance
General Internet Partner in Russia
General Analytical Partner in Russia
Main Real Estate Internet Partner
The inaugural Europaproperty.com Russia-CIS Premier Real Estate Awards, which highlighted the best commercial real estate companies and projects in the region, was a resounding success. The awards, held on Valentine’s Day at the five-star Royal Garden Hotel on Kensington High Street in London, were awarded by an international jury comprised of senior industry professionals.
The Awards Gala was organized by Europaproperty.com to acknowledge and highlight the growing international significance of the commercial real estate market and related industries in the Russia-CIS region from both a development and investment perspective. Awards were presented for Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan as well as other countries in the CIS region for outstanding accomplishments for the year 2007.
The big winners of the night included Capital Partners, who walked away with four awards for Developer of the Year, Hotel Project of the Year and Overall Project of the Year for the Ritz Carlton Moscow, and Professional of the Year for CEO Erkan Erkek. London & Regional Properties also walked away with two awards for Investor of the Year in Russia and Ukraine respectively. The Overall Company of the Year award went to PIK Group.
Other winners for Ukraine specific awards included: XXI Century, who were awarded Developer of the Year; Bank of the Year went to Bank Austria/Unicredit Group; Law Firm of the Year went to Baker McKenzie; Agency of the Year was won by DTZ.
Projects awarded on the night for Ukraine included Leonardo BC for Office Project, Komod RLC for Retail Development, East Gate Logistic Park for Logistics Project and the Hyatt Regency Kyiv for Hotel Project.
The project winners for Russia-CIS included Eurasia Logistics, who fought off stiff competition to win Industrial Project of the Year for Severnoye Domodedovo. To get a true reflection of the office market, separate awards were given for A and B Class Office Projects. The A Class winner was Naberezhnaya Tower, while Novospassky Dvor won in the B Class category. The MEGA Belaya Dacha mall picked up Retail Project of the Year and the Ritz Carlton won Hotel Project of the Year.
Additional company awards were presented to Eurohypo AG for Bank of the Year, Jones Lang LaSalle won Agency of the Year, Savant was awarded Professional Service Provider of the Year and Clifford Chance was awarded Law Firm of the Year.
Companies and projects also received commendations for their contributions to the commercial real estate industry in Russia-CIS, which included Informsviaz Holding (Engineering Services), Kazakhstan’s Commercial Real Estate Center, Senator Apartments Ukraine and ADG Group for regional expansion in Russia-CIS.
The event brought together the top-performing CRE firms from all of the major market sectors in the rapidly expanding Russia-CIS region. The award winners were selected by the esteemed members of the Russia-CIS Awards Jury and Ukrainian Supervisory Board:
Apart from the formal proceedings, participants benefited from opportunities to network and socialize during the evening’s activities, which included cocktails and a four course dinner.
- Stalbek Mishakov, CEO, Altius Development LLC
- Michael Golomb, CEO, PromSvyazNedvezhimost
- Sergei Gutnik, Senior Banker, EBRD
- Roger Holland, President, Scot Holland CB Richard Ellis, Kazakhstan
- Emmanuel Blouin, Vice President Real Estate Group, Morgan Stanley
- Markus Leininger, Head of Corporate Banking CEE, EUROHYPO AG
- Konstantin Baranov, Managing Partner, Colliers International FM
- Jeremy Oates, Managing Director Russia & CIS, Knight Frank
- David O’Hara, Country Director Russia & CIS, DTZ
- Florian Schneider, Partner, Attorney-at-Law, Salans
- Lee Timmins, Senior Vice President, Hines
- Olga Arkhangelskaya, Head of Real Estate Advisory Services,Ernst & Young, Russia and CIS
- Vladimir Pinaev, Managing Director, Owner & Occupier Services,Jones Lang LaSalle, Russia
- Sergey Riabokobylko, Senior Executive Director, Partner,Cushman & Wakefield Stiles & Riabokobylko
- Andrey Peregoudov, Senior Vice-President, Head of Real Estate Division, VTB Bank
- Dymitry Tomilin, Business Development Director, Eurasia Logistics LLC
- Nick Cotton, Country Director, Ukraine, DTZ
- Yuri Nartov, Country Director, Ukraine, Colliers International
- Paul Niland, Director, Primeros Property Fund General Partner Ltd.
- Gabor Somogyi, Head of CEE Real Estate, Bank Austria/Unicredit Group
Partners of the Russia-CIS Gala were Informsviaz Holding (Engineering Services) and Kazakhstan Country Partner, Commercial Real Estate Center; Banking and Finance Award Sponsor, Eurasia Logistics. Sponsors included DTZ, Clifford Chance, Hypo Real Estate Group, CMS Cameron Mckenna, XXI Century, ImmoEast AG and Espro.
Europaproperty.com would like to thank all participants for attending.
List of Winners:
Ukraine Company Awards:
Ukraine Project Awards:
- Developer of the Year - XXI Century
- Investor of the Year - London & Regional
- Bank of the Year - Bank Austria Uncredit Group
- Law Firm of the Year - Baker Mckenzie
- Agency of the Year - DTZ
Russia-CIS Company Awards:
- Office Project of the Year - Leonardo BC
- Retail Project of the Year - Komod RLC
- Logistics Project of the Year - East Gate Logistics
- Hotel Project of the Year - Hyatt Regency in Kyiv
Russia-CIS Project Awards:
- Developer of the Year - Capital Partners
- Investor of the Year - London & Regional
- International Bank of the Year - Eurohypo AG
- Russia Bank of the Year - VTB
- Agency of the Year - Jones Lang LaSalle
- Professional Service provider of the Year - Savant
- Law Firm of the Year - Clifford Chance
- Logistics Project of the Year - Severnoye Domodedovo
- A Class Office Project of the Year - Naberezhnaya Tower
- B Class Office Project of the Year - Novospassky Dvor
- Retail Project of the Year - MEGA Belaya Dacha
- Hotel Project of the Year - Ritz Carlton Hotel
- Company of the Year - PIK Group
- Professional of the Year - Erkan Erkek, CEO, Capital Partners
- Project of the Year - Ritz Carlton Moscow
- Informsviaz Holding (Engineering Services)
- Kazakhstan’s Commercial Real Estate Center
- Senator Apartments Ukraine
- ADG Group